About This Project:
The goals of this project are to...
- promote rapid development of forms through an object-oriented PHP structure.
- reduce human error by using a consistent/tested utility.
- incorporate complex elements such as jquery, google maps, google spreadsheets, tooltips, recaptcha, and html web editors quickly and with little effort.
- Ajax Form Submission
- jQuery Elements - date, daterange, sort, checksort, slider, color (jQuery)
- jQuery UI Themes - (jQuery UI)
- Google Maps Element - latlng (Google Maps API v3)
- Hybrid Form Element Types - state, country, yesno, truefalse, date, daterange, expdate, sort, latlng, checksort, webeditor, slider, captcha, html, color, email, button, htmlexternal
- File Upload Support
- Email Address Validation
- Integer, Float, and Alphanumeric Validation
- Two Wysiwyg Web Editors (TinyMCE, CKEditor)
- Tooltips (jQuery Poshy Tip Plugin)
- Captcha (reCAPTCHA)
- Flexible Div Layout
- XHTML 1.0 Strict Compliant
- Google Docs Spreadsheet Integration (Google Spreadsheets API v3)
- Email Support w/PHPMailer + Google's Gmail Service
- Download and unzip formbuilder-1.1.4.zip
- Upload the php-form-builder-class directory within the public path of your web server.
- The only files/directories you need for production are class.form.php, license, and includes. The other files/directories are included only for instruction and can be omitted.
- If you are using a symbolic link to reference the php-form-builder-class directory in a public path, it is recommended that you place this symbolic link at your server's document root. Doing this will eliminate the need for specifying the jsIncludesPath attribute while building your forms.
- Be sure to review the examples provided below as well as review the source of class.form.php.
- If you have any questions about using this project, suggestions for new features, or need to report a bug, please use the Google Code Project Hosting issue tracker located at http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/list
- User's Reference Guide
- This is an unfinished work in progress. Contributions to enhance this section are always appreciated.