About This Project:
The goals of this project are to...
- promote rapid development of forms through an object-oriented PHP structure.
- reduce human error by using a consistent/tested utility.
- incorporate complex elements such as jquery, google maps, tooltips, captcha, and html web editors quickly and with little effort.
- Ajax Form Submission
- jQuery Elements - date, daterange, sort, checksort, slider, rating, color (jQuery)
- jQuery UI Themes - (jQuery UI)
- Google Maps Element - latlng (Google Maps API v3)
- Hybrid Form Element Types - state, country, yesno, truefalse, date, daterange, sort, latlng, checksort, webeditor, slider, rating, captcha, html, color, email, button, htmlexternal
- File Upload Support
- Email Address Validation
- Integer and Alphanumeric Validation
- Two Wysiwyg Web Editors (TinyMCE, CKEditor)
- Tooltips (jQuery Poshy Tip Plugin)
- Captcha (reCAPTCHA)
- Flexible Div Layout
- XHTML 1.0 Strict Compliant
- Google Docs Spreadsheet Integration (Google Spreadsheets API v3)
- Email Support w/PHPMailer + Google's Gmail Service
- Download and unzip formbuilder.zip
- Upload the php-form-builder-class directory to your web server.
- index.php, style.css, and the examples directory are included only for instruction and can be omitted once in production.
- It is recommended that the scripts building/rendering your forms be located in the same folder as the php-form-builder-class directory. Doing so will eliminate the need for specifying the includesPath attribute while building your forms. An alternative is to make use of symbolic links within your file structure. See the example - Invalid includes Directory Path Error - provided below for more details on the includesPath form attribute.
- Be sure to review the examples provided below as well as review the source of class.form.php.
- If you have any questions about using this project, suggestions for new features, or need to report a bug, please use the Google Code Project Hosting issue tracker located at http://code.google.com/p/php-form-builder-class/issues/list
- User's Reference Guide
- This is an unfinished work in progress. Contributions to enhance this section are always appreciated.