Our clients are the largest brand advertisers in the world and they rely on Imavex to help them navigate the complex landscape of the Internet. As a Creative Content Producer you will report directly to the Senior Creative Producer and work in conjunction with our professional team with the following roles, responsibilities, expectations, skills and requirements:
- Manage content on multiple projects at any one time they ensure that work is delivered on time.
- Manage the process of turning creative ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of media.
- Manages production tasks, activities, risk, quality control and participates as production team member.
- Estimates all aspects of project and creates detailed scope of work when necessary.
- Work with the Platform Producers to ensure that the contracts are being completed in a timely manner.
- Work with development team to make sure projects are being built per clients requirements.
- Smart, creative, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy self-starter who enjoys managing multiple priorities and is adept at learning on the fly
- Very up-beat, passionate, and have a positive, can-do attitude
- Dedicated and hard working. Believes in putting forth your best efforts every day for every one of your clients.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently
- Equipped with effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer oriented; strong “people” skills
- Excellent organizational skills; strong time management and planning skills
- Ability to handle changing tasks and a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple campaigns concurrently;
- Ability to work both individually and as a part of a team
- Stress tolerance and adaptability;
- Quick learner with strong problem solving skills
- Passion for statistical analysis is a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media is a plus
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
What we offer
- A family friendly work environment that is fun, energetic, rewarding, inspiring and investing
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation and IRA with company match
What we're looking for
- Detail oriented
- Process oriented
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Numbers oriented
- Bachelor's degree
Imavex is an internationally recognized and award winning leader in website design, Internet marketing, branding, communications, development and streaming video. Imavex helps businesses and organizations dynamically manage their web presence while providing a catalyst marketing and promotion designed to generate leads, acquire customers and build brands online.
How To Apply
- Resume and Portfolio (online preferred)
- Click the button below
Apply For The Position